Weatherize Your Oregon City Home From the Climates
Oregon City has a rich history just waiting to be explored. Sitting where the Clackamas River and Willamette River meet lies the Willamette Falls. This falls isn’t just a beautiful place to visit, it’s an integral part of Oregon City history. It presented a major problem for early commerce, and boats and their cargo had to be carried over the falls. Luckily the late 1800’s saw to the creation of a locks system for easy traversal.
Some of the early structures built by Lincoln City settlers still stand today. The William L Holmes House is one such building. Originally completed in 1847, this house sat on a 640-acre claim in Oregon City. As the oldest home in the area, Oregon’s first governor even gave a speech on its balcony. Visitors can tour the house and grounds today, learning more about early settler life. If that isn’t enough history, the Clackamas County Historical Society should be your next stop. This isn’t your average museum and is using VR to bring a true to life sense of the past. Find out what’s new and enjoy the latest museum remodel!
Our insulating services are an investment in your comfort that saves you money. Insulation reduces reliance on electricity. That equals major savings. With more money every month you can enjoy more of the city. Those aren’t the only reasons residents choose Northwest Weatherization.
- Our weatherization technicians in Oregon City are PBI and PTCS certified.
- We reduce costs by buying materials factory direct.
- Northwest Weatherization will help you get any available incentive rebates.
- Our services increase your home value, reduce energy use, and pay for themselves in time.
Areas we focus on include:
- Attic weatherization and insulation.
- Vapor barrier and crawl space encapsulation.
- Wall weatherization and insulation.
- Air sealing and draft elimination.
- Flooring weatherization and insulation.
- Window replacement and weatherization.
Contact us for Oregon City weatherization service today.
Insulation service is ideal for Northwest homes. Even home insulation as new as 20 years old could be doing a poor job. We’ll help you keep heat in your home where it belongs. That way you can start saving every single month on heating and cooling costs. There’s no better time than now, so call or contact us today!